John Lyday Poems
- Rickety Rhyme rickety man, rickety house quickly ran, saw a ...
- Prayer To Despair Despair, I cry to you. Comfort me in my ...
- Disjointed My pencil does not fit the sharpener. Although I ...
- Resemblance I listen to the gurgle of my coffee maker, ...
- One More Chance (A Villanelle) Do not leave me because I lost...
- Why I Don'T Write I sift meticulously amidst the clutter of ...
- America 2009 America has traded in his Mercedes For a beat ...
John Lyday lives and writes in Southern California. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
rickety man, rickety house
quickly ran, saw a mouse
stately woman, in stick hut
prickly fish, coconut
Man meets Woman half the way
Woman asks Man want to play?
sticky situation, sticky plot
Man tells Woman rather not
Woman looks Man not well hung
Woman tells Woman not much fun
Man tells Woman another time
Woman goes off end the rhyme