- Colorado Small Town Memories
- David and Goliath
- Why I Don't Write
- America 2009
- Winter's Garden
- rickety rhyme
- One More Chance (A Villanelle)
- Fallen Fruit of the Persimmon Tree
- Avocado on Ritz
- The Suicide of my Young Friend
- If I Could Write a Cloud
- Silence, Sleep and Serenity
I listen to the gurgle of my coffee maker,
knowing that my morning will soon end.
Daylight is temptation to stop sleeping.
Night and day soon begin to blend.
Time is the fiend that must be conquered,
Loneliness beckons me to stall.
A woman such as you would never answer.
If liquor gave me courage to make the call.