John McAdam Poems
- Sestina: War There is nothing like war But a fire
- Red Apple, Red Apple Red apple Red apple sitting on the ...
- Math Class tick tock tick tock the same old sound of the ...
- Tired In Class Caught in a web can't sleep your eyes ...
- A Horse For Dinner A horse A horse My kingdom for a horse, ...
- Walls Walls, boundries, prisons dictators, leadership, ...
- Ode To Crumbs when I eat a cake of chocolate, Crumbs are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John McAdam
There is nothing like war
But a fire
Plaguing the land
Hurting those who cant prevent pain
Destroying those who are innocent
The destruction of fire
Guns spraying bullets rapidly
Blood seeping into the land
Not only death, but torture and pain
Killing those who are innocent
All for the cause of war
A marsh of green land
Destroyed by red fire
Turning a once plushed land to char, rapidly
And bringing pain to the innocent
To further on the war
For a point to cause national pain
News spreading rapidly