John Sensele Poems
- Bugs And Hugs Dare to smile for a while, care to laugh Sweep...
- Flexibility -new- In your heart, harbor no malice In your ...
- Monkey See, Monkey Do Maladjusted men sometimes don't know ...
- Catalyst Handle me with gentleness Because I'm your better ...
- Infestors And Investors Gladden twits, sadden and madden ...
- Zambians In Limbo Lost in limbo, puzzling melancholy symbols,...
- Romantic Mall The opportunity to love is common to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Sensele
Bugs And Hugs
Dare to smile for a while, care to laugh
Sweep away gloom, keep enough room
Wake up hope, break down sadness enough
When souls cry for a joy broom.
Dare to love, care to play
Sweep away darkness, keep enough light
Wake up friendship, break up a delay
When a heart longs for a share of delight.
Dare to encourage, care to pray
Sweep away losses, keep winning
Wake up consciences, break up a despair display
When hatred begins threatening.
Dare to save souls, care to hug
Sweep away exploitation, keep up inspiration
Wake up devotion, break a ...