john sensele Poems
- Catalyst Handle me with gentleness Because I'm your better ...
- Funny Family Sisters and brothers you belong ...
- Monkey See, Monkey Do Maladjusted men sometimes don't know ...
- Unsung Heroine Mom so dotes on her fussy family She wakes up...
- Passionate Poverty To some people poverty makes you ...
- Cyclops Cunning Cyclops plants crackpot cookies On your ...
- Brownian Motion Twenty four seven, Joy asks for your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about john sensele
Handle me with gentleness
Because I'm your better half
Sent from on high
To swallow flak on your behalf
And lengthen your neck like
The giraffe's and help cut out chaff.
Handle me with care,
Affection and understanding
For me to fashion
With you a life
Filled with joy, honey and passion.
Handle me with respect
So that I bring the best
Out of your life
To hasten your quest
For peace of mind and rest
That you earlier expressed.