John Shea Poems
- Dancing In Heaven Dear lord here I sit with pen in ...
- January With numbing cold, biting at my brittle bones I ...
- Feathered Tears I spied a bald eagle using the wind To hunt ...
- Saving A Soldier I found him in mud colored red by the ...
- A Poem I cradle the travelers in their windy Birth, My name...
- No Pain Go ahead and sink that dagger in my heart. It feels ...
- Unwavering Maybe I am angry perhaps I should start to ...
I am an old Marine. Enough said...Love you folks on poemhunter...more than enough said.lived in Puerto Rico
Japan, Hawaii when it became a state, Lima Peru for the big earthquake of sixty seven.Accomplished Chef in southern New Jersey.Lucky enough to be a marine...which makes me very lucky. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Shea
Dancing In Heaven
Dear lord here I sit with pen in hand
Hoping you will understand
Lillian will be dancing with the stars
With mother nature
Old man winter
Integrated with the wind and rain
Dancing in heaven
With wild refrain
Holding hands with the angels
Who smile with bliss Whispering in the night wind
To loved ones on earth
Sending them a gentle kiss
So lord you are really blessed
To have Lillian
Your dancing guest
Now that special smile.