John Siregar Poems
- Somewhere In The Streets Of Am... Never shall I ...
- Winter In Delft I fall in love with my beautiful winter in ...
- The Doors Are Locked Why Kings locked their doors To my ...
- To The Edge Of The World To the edge of the world I ...
- Beyond My Soul To touch the beauty of the Lord Far beyond ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Siregar
Somewhere In The Streets Of Amsterdam
Never shall I forget
And neither shall I forget thee
The naked streets of Amsterdam by night
Calm down my soul
In Schiphol I shall pick you up
You said many times long ago
It was a memory that never shall perish
The journey to Europe that opened my eyes
Tulpen out Amsterdam
And my confused ears to the classic with Yehuda Menuin
in the concert hall of Amsterdam.
The trees were all dead in here, as I admired the nature,
and the four seasons by Vivaldi.
Come down, but astonished, I whispered to my own soul
Starring at the dead trees along ...