Jonny Brackney Poems
- Dirty Eyes sometimes i feel the devil and his dirty ...
- A Hard Thing Put Simply there is no such thing as broken ...
- Between The Lines so this is where we are, where we will ...
- A Splendid Little Evening got another one last night. a ...
- Black Ribbon cold air knives
- Act Ii - The Invention Of Chee... anxious dazed driving ...
- Spun Into A Numb that trusted liquid takes its toll carries...
sometimes i feel the devil
and his dirty eyes
burning me alive...
inviting me to fall
into a comfortable numb.
but in that numb
a hatred dwells, smirking in the shadows.
i shrug him off and
pretend he isn't there.
my inner madness spills into a
thin black ink.
so you can read
what your eyes
while i sit
spitting thoughts from my fingers.
hurting and feeling.