Jordan Jacobs Poems
- Mourning Mist The shadow emerging from the morning ...
- Sadness The light fades to darkness As I recede into the ...
- My Life My life the Storm The harsh cold The unforgiving ...
- Light...Dark The light fades to darkness As I recede into ...
- Useless All Alone Not to be heard Like yelling from a ...
- Never Love Again The feeling of love as I look in her ...
- Guilt The noise ringing in my ear The beat of the drum ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The shadow emerging from the morning mist
Raises inside of me a storm
Of anger and sadness
That swirls in me like a tornado
Reminding me of the sorrows of my past
Of the sadness in my future
The loneliness of my life
That cuts like a blade
Deep into my soul
Opening old wounds
That spring forth blood
That reflect my isolated state
Reflecting the darkness of my soul
The shadow of my heart
The Evil inside
Reaching to come out
To make itself known
To be free to attack once again
To drag someone else with it
Into the endless dark pit of ...