Jordan Legaspi Poems
- My Classmate Day after day I stared at you With your angelic...
- Edmond- The Count Of Monte Cri... Man bound by the tides the ...
- + Philippines This poem is dedicated to all the Filipinos all...
- The Mother-The Teacher Meticulous, she is in details of ...
- + Jesus- The Lamb Of God Jesus -the lamb of God Is an ...
- A Song I stood and watched who passes by Bumping and hurting...
- + Manhood There are many other Places where I can Push my ...
Most of the time I am with my self, reading, writing, and most of all watching people in their movement(s) .
Lighting candle is my expression of my in-tense feelings; as it was penned in my poetry.
The different phase of the moon is important to me as my every day journey is; before I will enter the door of death- the shadow of life cast from the cosmic reality of the unknown.
Originally I was from the countryside of the Eastern part of Mindanao, Philippines- the birth place of no very important people of the country's history and that of the whole mankind.
However, there are some truth behind the tribe's name 'Mandaya' or in the English translation ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Day after day I stared at you
With your angelic face magnify my eyes
Started to dream if I could make friend with you
To be acquainted and communion face to face
Even the thoughts flew so high but what if no
Our gesture normal as it is yet in veil
As if you keep your distance I don’t have the cue
But still you haunted me and I’m loosing my will
Night after night I made my plan
For the right time I know soon will come
But devil took it away using his magic wand
A spell that I don’t know what next to come
Nothing left for me time flew as easy it ...