joseph harlacher 111
joseph harlacher 111 Poems
- On How To Get Off Receive By giving yourself To the ...
- To Send In Return Our gift of space In our heads I ...
- Posse Hunter the compound fracture of the preceding stalk ...
- Do Not Expect From You that which is given is also where it ...
- Is English Best Or at worst Bought first To be all ...
- The Water Bearer A firewall between lanes 2 feet bipedal Or...
- Get The Whole Program this table has no contents cleaned off...
I have lived in America all my life mostly in Washington State I have been involved in snow skiing, music, anthropological biology, the mathematics of location and communication, water skiing, camping, mostly a watcher not an experimenter, yet too open a mind for possibilities instead of the probable. causing me to miss many an opportunity even though I am still thankful for them having been there. I've been married and divorced before any writing was done. I like to watch movies several years after they've changed mediums film, vhs, dvd, download. all goes by slowly yet can be said all too quickly for truth to be fact. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On How To Get Off
By giving yourself
To the previously approved observably
Sane approach to the in and outs
Of in-sanitized craziness
Know fully radiating from
The one soul giving your god
Full clearance and aileron
Down sending up to completions
That whats thought to be good
By your own judgments
If your guessing
Of who to become
From what you will
Be there as you are
For too it's truth be you
Just outside so so nearby
Is the other kind of love
Oldie yet still
New news to your self
Are their plenty past of pissed
Drink taken in by ...