Joseph Orton Poems
- The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X' I don't think. I could ever ...
- Chains The chains that I thought bound us. Are just in my ...
- The Lonely World If I were to fly. Right into the sky. ...
- Cocaine Dreams Shatter Me With Your Words. Rebuild Me With ...
- Confusion There was a light. It was oh so bright. But ...
- Blind, Again... I believed in magic. I believed in lies. ...
- Amnesia (Praying For Death) The day is dying. The sun has ...
I write all sorts... Never had a fixture to one genre ;) . Oh, don't steal my work! Thanks :) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Orton
The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X'
I don't think.
I could ever let you go.
I may sound like a weirdo.
But I just wanted you to know.
You really did brighten my life.
You were my only summer.
In my years of winter.
Even though are time was short.
I'll never forget what we had was sought.
I know deep down that I will forever miss you.
Even if you are still in my life, I can't kiss you.
I tend to fall to deep.
Even after a week.
You captured me, like no one else.
I feel like I'm under a spell.
I really do wish you felt the same still.
But as long as ...