Juan Duarte Poems
- A Soldiers Dream A soldier isn't just a soldier, but a ...
- Nights Of Passion Night of passion, the day of feelings, ...
- A Thank You Poem To God My loving god i hope to touch your ...
- As Time Passes By
- Oh Mom Oh! mom thank you for your love, But above all for ...
- The Love Of A Shy Person Jd
- Everything Is Yours My heart is yours, My feelings are ...
Hi, my name is Juan Duarte and i am 16 years old.
well as you you may see i have written 17 poems of my own. I only write poetry when i want to say something but i cant explain it through words, but through my writting. I dont consider myself a great poet for many reasons. one of the reasons is that iam not a great speaker nor a great writer. But the only things that keep me writting are my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Juan Duarte
A Soldiers Dream
A soldier isn't just a soldier,
but a human being.
sent to fight over seas,
Sent to fight to please his leaders dream,
and as this soldier gets older, his only dream is to live.
But as years pass by, his hopes and dreams are thorn apart,
as he is sent to run to reach the other side,
as he runs through the open battlefield,
were the enemy waits for the kill.
And as this soldier stops and prays, the enemy is moved by this soldiers face.
The enemy lets this soldier flee,
know this soldier is free,
free to live his own dream.