Juliet Languedoc Poems
- Those Dogs Many people love dogs, love dogs, love dogs, ...
- Wait On... What's the matter? Please do not scatter. You ...
- Stars They dance and smile like scattered moondust. They ...
- Cache Get the purpose it is transparent, ...
- Red You are portable, Red, you are filled with incredible ...
- Just Listen Listen to the music, it is therapeutic. Listen...
- Integrity I am with all ages, I lives on all pages, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Juliet Languedoc
Many people love dogs,
love dogs, love dogs,
for dogs can do many
This is the clue
not such dog.
Those dogs are the negatives
so don't be a relative be
highly selective and be effective.
Beware of those dogs,
yes those dogs,
who satisfy only their
Selfish in nature
evil in stature are these
mutilators, and gang
circumcisers. Watch those
Those dumb dogs, dumb dogs,
dumb dogs, original dumb dogs
with gigantic claws.
They love to rent churches with
pews to confuse ...