My name is Julius
And my life is fairly comfortable.
Sometimes I complain about life
But I always remind myself
'There is always someone with worse problems'
'So don't you let out of your mouth a moan'
There have been times I think I've been through the worst,
But then I hear worse.
That's why I recline to curse.
Just this biography appears like a poem,
And I'm open to learn more techniques from those who want to show them.
All types of writing are like different types of buildings,
Except the letters are the bricks, and the finished writings are those buildings.
Just as a Hotel is different from a Library
So is a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Torn Apart
- the thing most guys hate to hear from th...
- The bride
- God is in control
- My Weaktion... or isit an Addictness?
- Word to World
- My little love note
- Reply to 'I'm sorry'
- Status 4: Tuesday,22nd September 2009,11...
- for both of us...
- Status 3: Sunday,6th September 2009,10.0...
- Status 2: Tuesday,25th August 2009,1.02p...
- Status 1: Wednesday,19th August 2009,2.1...
- Mid-night Hour, I feel the power
Comments about Julius Victorio
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)