Junior Sapien Poems
- America The Free What is wrong with this country? Why do we...
- One Last Kiss We were both fourteen You loved me and I loved...
- Trapped Have You Ever Felt Trapped Feeling Like Everything's...
- Move On You Say I'm Your One And Only But Why do I Feel So ...
- Cheater What happened to us What happened to our trust This...
- After All I'Ve Done Even after I Spilled My Feelings Out To ...
- Nothing But The Best Go on and find someone new Is this what...
My name is Junior Sapien; I am 17 years old. I currently live in Glendale, AZ. My mother’s name is Dianne Sapien, and my father’s is Juan Ruiz. I was born on November 28,1996 in Issi les Moulineaux, FR. Growing up; I didn't have most of the luxuries as my peers so I had to find my own way of entertaining myself. I went through a lot of hobbies including, cars, and music. Then I found Writing, I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Junior Sapien
America The Free
What is wrong with this country?
Why do we have so much rich?
Yet fail to feed the hungry
Even with all of our luxuries
What happened to staying constitutional?
And being the land of the free
When you can't even have a fence
Over six foot three
How have we won so many wars?
But still aren't in peace
With a grenade in each hand
Will this ever seize?
Why is same-sex marriage only legal in nine states?
When will it stop being shelved?
There are much worse things
Such as the marriage age being twelve
Do you want a tattoo? ...