Biography of Justin Gildow
Well, what's there to say. I'm single. I work and have a decent job. I enjoy Renaissance Faires, Fairie Festivals, and Pirate Festivals. I'm still a video game fan after all these years. Even that surprises me to this day that I'm still a game player after all these years. I'm still holding out and holding on hope for a girlfriend. I hope one day to live happily ever after
Justin Gildow's Works:
Been in 2 anthologies that have some of my work in them. Besides that, most of my work is scattered everywhere online
- Father And Daughter
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- Beautiful Girls
- Let's Go Insane, Let's Go Crazy
- The Lonely Girl And Her Dog
- A Thousand Words To Real Emotion
- 21 Gun Salute
- 12 Years
- The Fourth Of July (Love And Rockets Red...
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- The Haunted Ship Of Fools
- Hawaiian Luau
- The Girls In The Beautiful Gowns And Ele...
- My Return To The Magical Mystery Tree
I sit on a bench near the beach
Thinking the day over
You come over and give me a balloon
And before I know it
I'm floating away
With just the balloon I'm holding on tight to
You join me up in the sky
With your help we find a comfortable level in the atmosphere