Kaity Larkin Poems
- Smile Smile because it’s contagious Smile because it’s ...
- I Will Never Forget You Each time they say your name A tear ...
- Hate I hate you I do not KNOW you
- My First True Love Within the first few moments I knew I ...
- Forever In My Heart My Friend when I think of you. I think ...
- What Is Friendship A friend is like a flower, a rose to be ...
- If I Could If I could have just one wish, I would wish to ...
hello im kaity i go to nambour high now unfortunately
jaz is awesome ness luv her to bitz
kiara o'connell writes the best poems i have ever red in my life and im so glad to be her friend love u babe
xoxox more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaity Larkin
Smile because it’s contagious
Smile because it’s healing
Smile because it makes people wonder
What you’re thinking.
Smile innocently to hide the guilt
Smile mischievously to make others skeptic.
Smile lovingly to butter up the retaliator
Smile dreamingly to make others lovesick.
Smile because it’s raining
Smile because you’re tickled.
Smile because you’re happy
Smile because you’re idle.
Smile affectionately to show your love
Smile smugly as you’ve done your work.
Smile pleadingly to get what you want
Smile forgivingly to pardon the ...