Karen May Mamaril
Karen May Mamaril Poems
- Special Message For My Teacher At first, not a single love i ...
- Complicated Heart My mind looks for him But my heart sought ...
- Love Love isn't when you can't sleep It's when you want to ...
- Final Verdict I SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH I ...
- Great Pretender I always smile infront of the crowd I always...
- Because Of You You're the reason why I smile In spite of the...
- Goodbye I've known you today I'll forget you tomorrow I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karen May Mamaril
Special Message For My Teacher
At first, not a single love i felt
I thought your 'suplado' and 'masungit'
I never talk to you
Nor even imagined too....
But now that you come closer
You brought me happiness and laughter
I felt my heart widly opened
Then you came in, all of a sudden
But this is the doubt
That in you I'm not a part
In your life there is someone
Whom you really love
I hope you court someone
Or find your ideal woman
'Coz I'd better be hurt
Than to grow inlove with you
But in spite of all those thoughts
It is you my heart sought
Everytime I ...