Karl Stuart Kline
Biography of Karl Stuart Kline
I can offer no better biography than the one that was required of me when 'Going Without Peggy' was in the 2006 (published 2005) Pulitzer competition.
It can be seen in full on my web site, www.poeticat.com along with several of my poems, pictures of our cats and other relevant material.
2007- an adaptation of the Pulitzer biography was published by Leicester Review of Books in the UK, subsequently becoming one of their top ten visited pages for three months straight!
http: //leicesterreviewofbooks.wordpress.com/? s=Karl+Stuart+Kline
My other site, www.scaredsafe.org is designed with Human Trafficking in mind...!
July,2008 - The PoemHunter site has 'top 500' listings for the relative popularity of their poet members. There is one such listing for each country and another for the world as a whole. I am pleased to say that on that list, I have risen as high as the top ten (#10) for the USA and to #43 for the world.
Karl Stuart Kline's Works:
Poison Pearls (2004)
Going Without Peggy (2005)
Brain Stemmed Roses (2006)
- (2.2) Waking with Robert Frost (written...
- (3.12) A Thousand Poems (A Quest that'...
- (3.25) Freedom (1960's)
- (3.21) Storm's End
- (2.3) Young Girls (crossing the border....
- (2.42) Cigarettes (Stealing moments ...
- (3.2) The Tear (My first poem - 1966!)
- (1.4) Madness Waits for Me
- (3.23) Mountain Stream
- (1.6) Peggy's Roses (roses three...)
- (3.21) Vertical Pollution
- (1.5) Going Without Peggy
- (2.22) The Skeleton (altered one word f...
- (3.11) Who, ME?