Karoliena Somura Poems
- Secret Sins Of My Father Alone you crept and Alone I ...
- Take Me To The Hospital The weight put on my back Is causing...
- Dont Let Nobody Dont let nothing ever faze you, And dont ...
- Just For You No I don't really get what you've been ...
- Mamma Dont Mamma Don't Lie, I feel your hard years, I ...
- Hell Known As Home Abused, Used Neglected and Confused
- Do You Know? Do you know the stories I hear? One is beaten ...
Ethnicities: Jamaican, Japanese, Taiwanese, Dominican, Spanish, and Egyptian. As far as I know anyway.
Personality: My poems open up the core of who I really am, so find me there.
Favorite Quotes: 'Scars may not heal, but they'll fade.'
'Those who laugh at love, cry for love'
'If you want to fool the world, tell the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karoliena Somura
Secret Sins Of My Father
Alone you crept
Alone I wept
the secret sins
The Father, who
Took my first kiss,
then sucked away
all my bliss
The Daughter, who
had to be dissed,
then locked away
in the mist
Do you remember this?
dear father caressed my breasts
with your fingertips?
Please say you remember this,
my father pressed your tongue
through my virgin lips.
Can you Confess this?
Or only Detest this?
When truth is..
Alone you ...