Kate Kate Poems
- Darling Alexa Blue diamonds are your eyes Golden thread is ...
- An Ode To The Modern Day Kitch... Oh glorious microwave, how ...
- Waiting Happiness I've waited. And Happiness I've tried. ...
- Some Unhealthy Self Examining I waste my time in the mirror ...
- An Actress Of Sorts There is a message she holds this girl ...
- A Glass Perfection I wish I had skin of porcelein Not a ...
- The Non-Exisisting Days It feels wrong for the sun to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kate Kate
The Non-Exisisting Days
It feels wrong for the sun to be shining
And I don't feel much like rain
Today life should stand still
I can't tell if anythings changed
I feel on the edge of tears
But I want nothing more then to sincerely smile
While life keeps on going
I can't tell if anythings the same
Think of yesterday thoughts
Let the tears swell up
Hold them back again
Just for them to pour out
Don't let them see you cry
They'll just ask and you'll just lie
I lay staring at the ceiling
Waiting for something to save me
From my boredom and insecurity