Katherine Patrick Poems
- Kill You I feel my blood run cold No longer feel the heat of...
- Passionate I met you by the chance of fate Now we are loving...
- Nightmare Noone knows how to stop them from ...
- Monster Maybe its living inside of me? Or am I dreaming of ...
- Keshawnti The Angel He steps in the room my whole face ...
- Tears Why am I crying for you? You dont even see me ...
- Dark Days Where the light in my world? Am I blind to it? ...
Im 17 about to be 18 years old. i always want to publish my work online. Im shy and dont speak well with my voice but with my written words. Im still in high school about to be senior next year. I want everyone to see what i can do. I have a wonderful boyfriend who will support me in anything i do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I feel my blood run cold
No longer feel the heat of you
Everything we been through now im done
You walk away not even turning back
Hate courses through my veins
You leaving me here to die
I want crack your bones to hear your screams
Hear the sickening snap of every one of them
Cut your flesh away slowly to drag out your pain
Rip out your organs ruthlessly to hurt you
Do you still feel loved? Do you love the pain?
This what you did to me
Im watching you die in front of me
Your gasping for your last breath
You plead with your eyes to save you