Kathup Tsering Poems
- Elegy Yearning heart lost
- Pilgrim In the storm I admire the spirit of prayer flag! In...
- Butterfly Fluttering dancing flying
- Tsampa Tsampa's sweet aroma Awakens nourishment's longing ...
- Train's Window I sit silently and gaze out the window of this...
- In This Life I Saw a man devoid of limps lying on the ...
- Life & Rock A vivid grass Growing on the rock!
He and Poet
He is broken heart, and live with pride
Of poet, in his broken language
And if the will so true, to make grade
Of achieve that will for age. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathup Tsering
shadows, bleak existence
shaded flowers, bare trees
I sing my elegy song
of fainting moonlight
and embraced desires
lamenting over faraway skies
When will I return home
to welcome spring?
I miss mother’s smile
Tortured by time
my life dies in exile