Kathy Liu Poems
- Past The Point Of Pain It's past midnight And I'm watching ...
- The Last Whispers Of Life Heaven above, hell below. I looked...
- A Quiet End I stay hidden, away from the world. Unseen, ...
- My Suicide Note Maybe one day I can die and be gone, In the...
- And One Day She Was Gone She chose to walk alone. Though ...
- I Cannot Hide My Pain Emptiness fills me, weighing me down ...
- I Can'T Escape From Here Drowning in the despair of my mind, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathy Liu
I Cannot Hide My Pain
Emptiness fills me,
weighing me down with lead.
It's past midnight, and you are asleep.
I am in my room,
blood running down my skin.
Tears cannot convey my sadness,
and a blade cannot release my hurt.
I am burdened today,
I am hurt.
I am broken beyond repair,
but I am still standing.
I refuse to give up,
but sometimes its hard.
I am drowning in my thoughts,
and I cannot escape.