Katie Huntress Poems
- Who Will? Picking up the pieces That I have left ...
- Burning Candle burning in the dark, Some ones watching from...
- Can'T Change Who I Am i walk in clothes you don't like, i ...
- Everything Will Be Alright your life might be going bad right...
- What Am I Doing Here? what am i doing here? why do people ...
- Her Suicide She sits in class wondering what am i going to ...
- No One Hears Me I scream in the darkness of my soul, No one...
well i am 17, i am living in a group home, i have been dealing with some tough shit over the past 10 months but guess what i got through it. it wasn't easy. but i got the help i needed and now i am in a great place, learning how to be independent and just learning to be myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Picking up the pieces
That I have left behind
Wanting to be whole
Would be the easiest way
Who will teach me to drive
Or help me pick out my graduation dress
Who will be there to talk to
When failed a test
Who will go to my graduation
Or even walk me down the aisle
Who will try to do their best
To just see me smile
You chose drugs
You chose not to write
I have tried my best to have your love
But you still don’t care
I don’t want to hate you
But I am still not telling you its okay
Someday you will see
What you let go