Katie J. Figueroa
Katie J. Figueroa Poems
- My Life Is Yours My life is yours Lord You set this captive ...
- Avenging Lances Black as cole with piercing eyes Before her ...
- Thy Will Oh Lord In the stillness of the night The Lord ...
- Divine Intervention Where dreams and purpose dance, There ...
- The Beginning The night cool The moon bright Silvery ...
- Hummingbird Song Delicate hummingbird bearing precious ...
- Eternal Love Where mountains kiss the morning dew, And ...
Named Kathleen Juanita Parrish at birth, now married 26 years to my 2nd husband and soul mate. I have three children, four step children, twelve grand children and one great-grand son all most precious. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katie J. Figueroa
Where mountains kiss the morning dew,
And angels play in the misty hue
Lord, I'll walk with you there.
Where the eagle soars above the clouds,
And your Spirit draws angel crowds
Lord, I'll dance among the stars with you.
Where whispers of endearing love
And a call to prayer from above
Lord, I'll commune with you there.
Where angelic angels minister in one accord
And warring messengers attack the demon horde
Lord, I'll intercede for others there.
Where blessings flow for the obedient soul
And open heavens rain down a refreshing ...