kayanja isaac Poems
- It Is You Grand Ma you made my being a glorious ...
- The Beauty That Never Fades Not even gravity can stop ...
- My Plans For You The plans I had for you The promises that ...
- My First Kiss we were locked up into infinite bliss as she ...
- Oh Sharon you are in my every feeling even inside my heart ...
- Its Christmas everyone with a smile wearing and walking in ...
- Till Into It i thought rich men cheat i thought all animals ...
am a simple down to earth man who grew up with my grand father
inspired by the love i heard for poems, i felt i had the potential to change the world from my point of view more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kayanja isaac
It Is You Grand Ma
you made my being a glorious pattern
viewed from beneath the mirror
you with your great hands
moulded me out of a frantic
into a gigantic
like the mona lisa
you carefully with affection oil,
and love brush
painted my destiny upon this canvas of life
into a celebrated masterpiece of art