kaytee Daniel Poems
- A True Mother Ever ready to lead when in need, Ever willing...
- The Big Question Life itself is a question. In life It's ...
- The Kind Of World I Dream I dream of a world without pain, ...
- Think About It We live for God, We pant for more but only ...
- Incomplete Sometimes you feel incomplete and sometimes you ...
- I Still Need You How can I be smiling when you're gone, ...
- Home Sweet Home One love binds us together. A happy place ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''When you don't plan your life, you will strive hard in life'.Life in general..
' Nothing distracts a man who does not have a purpose in life'.''
Comments about kaytee Daniel
A True Mother
Ever ready to lead when in need,
Ever willing to help indeed,
Always ready to be disturbed to see you unperturbed,
Ever willing to let go of all to see you glad.
What a woman,
Care less for herself,
Consistently in touch to see you untouched,
Always ready to be ruffled to see you remain unhurt.
Unreserved in deed,
The starting point that is exactly like the apogee,
Embodiment of a rare woman,
Incomparable in attitude,
A light that sees your altitude,
And restructures you till it becomes a reality.
Long life to all mothers.