kelvin nwanji Poems
- The World I Live I sleep in the shades called darkness, In ...
- Peaceful Course Mother’s children killing mother’s children, ...
- Who Do We Run To? When darkness sits majestically, And ...
- When My Memoir Will Be Done Dirty clouds hovers above the ...
- Painful Realisation Off his feet, he was swept, Flew high ...
kelvin was born in lagos state, raised by a mother from Delta state, so i consider myself as an indigeon of lagos and delta state. i went to bessie international nursery and primary school after which i proceeded to ikeja grammar school oshodi isolo for my secondary education.
i studied science labouratory technology, a-2-year diploma coarse at the university of nigeria nsukka between ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kelvin nwanji
The World I Live
I sleep in the shades called darkness,
In the hollowness of existence
Where every now petrifies me
And hopes are only impossible dreams.
I walk in the illusion called life,
Breathe the scent of poison called air.
Tomorrow doesn't wait for many
Even when today shuns all fear
I swim in the ocean of nothingness,
Where infinite knowledge and strength wrath.
Abundant wealth is never enough,
To bribe, when death's call comes.
I live in an open prison,
Birth is death sentence,
No appeal, no defense,
Freedom is only gotten in the ...