kemurl fofanah Poems
- Africa Has A Soul From the mouth of asmara To the ears of ...
- Conditions For Virtues If there is no poverty around Then no...
- Poem For Ibi Hello miss lady Are you the woman called ...
- Aissata Je T' Aime Crazy is the tip of my finger Crazy is ...
- Brother I'M Lonley Too. Now i know your sorrow Now i know ...
- The Still Borns Of Africa we are still in the womb swimming ...
- Angel Woman I have searched the content of prominent ...
Kemurl fofanah was born at 34 hospital wilberforce freetown sierra leone, to mr abdul fofanah and miss rebecca Djallo bamin on the 19 of june 1592, when his country 11 years civil was just at it beginning. He attended ronsab kindergarten for three month, when unstability of his country forced him to stop the process of schooling. In 1997, He started schooling again with the conflicts at it rest.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Africa Has A Soul
From the mouth of asmara
To the ears of praia
I see a soul
From the desert of tunis
To the flats earth of cape town
I see a soul clinging to the skin of africa
From the tombs of cairo
To the ports of abuja
I feel a soul
From the grains of rabat
To the giant isle of antanarivo
I feel a soul clutched to the skin of africa
From the stem of kilmanjaro
To the gentle rains of victoria falls
I hear a soul
From the shores of tripoli
To the jungles of congo
I hear a soul whaling in skin of africa
From the dusk of bamako