Biography of Kevin Campbell
At the age of 46 I am twice divorced with 2 grown up daughters Julie and Heather and 2 younger children my son Kai and my gorgeous daughter Misty I have led a varied life and for most of my working life I was a soldier and have seen service in many varied rolls, since leaving the forces I have worked in many jobs ranging from security to airport opperations manager at an international airport.
I am at present Operations Manager for a security company.
- A Cold Winter Night
- My Hopes
- When Angels Cry
- A to Z Of My Poem Titles(ok I was drunk ...
- An Intimate Moment
- To Anna Russel (a reply to A Vegitarian ...
- Stolen Lines
- Teddy (A poem for my daughter)
- A Poets Poem
- A Poets Prayer
- They Will Cry
- A Poem by My Son Kai for His Sister Mist...
- A Fathers Words Of Wisdom
- An Ode To Those Being Cheated
A Cold Winter Night
Of short sighted fantasies
Like angels of light
On the coldness of a mountian side
Deep in winters night
Of black velvet skies
sequened in stars
We stand in awe of its splendour
Its depth and its size