Kevin Fisher Poems
- As Darkness Consumes You Everyone is born so innocent As ...
- A War Inside My Mind They say that there is good and evil in ...
- Bloody Needles I told myself it would be just one ...
- I Think I Love You When you come around my body trembles It ...
- Demonic Emotions We demons can't love We demons can't ...
- Demons Play I tried to take my life But she came and took my...
- Endless Road Of Nothing I walk this lonely road No cars and ...
Just a simple man who loves fighting and writing nothing more nothing less my work is random some lovely others dark and brutal my nickname is Kiza Raizen The Demon of Blood and just a warning my real versions of some of my poems had to much cussing so I had to make them appropreate for this site so sorry you can't get the full effect.Edgar Allan Poe is my biggest inpiration his work is amazing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As Darkness Consumes You
Everyone is born so innocent
As your body ages your darkness raises
Your good is gone and you begin to try to repent
Repent for all your past sins
You learn there is no god to forgive you
You try to escape your darkness
But it hits you like a thousand sharp pins
Darkness surrounds your heart
Turns your mind and soul black
You remember the saying within every bit of darkness there is a light
All I see is eternal night
This is a curse that you can never fight
You can't go back
Your light is gone forever
Like myself you will begin to enjoy this