Khadim Hussain Poems
- Ramadan Mubarak – An Acrostic Ramadan is the holy month of ...
- Let Me Be Your Let me be your dance partner, We’ll dance, ...
- Greatest Footballer Greatest Footballer I am the greatest ...
- ‘i Am’ Poem - The Prime Minist... I am the best man for this ...
- It Wouldn’t Be Friday Night! -...
- Bury Me Bury me not in cemetery Cover not my grave With ...
- English Weather - Alphabet Poe... A bright clear day, Even ...
My name is Khadim Hussain, and have lived in Middlesbrough in the North East of England since 1975.
Worked as an Experimental Assistant in the Research and Development Department of I.C.I, Wilton and has recently written a book ‘Going for a Curry? A Social and Culinary History’ which documents the settlement, development and impact of the ‘Indian’ population in Middlesbrough? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khadim Hussain
Ramadan Mubarak – An Acrostic
Ramadan is the holy month of mercy, blessings and forgiveness.
Allah has decreed this
Month to be the best of all months, pray to
Allah for resolve to keep fast and increase ibadat. On the
Day of Judgement salat and ibadat with
Allah’s blessings will be your shield against Hell-fire.
Non but Allah is worthy of worship, he’s
Merciful and forgiving.
Understand the meaning of Ramadan and
Banish unworthy words from your tongue
And unworthy scenes from your eyes.
Recite the Holy Qur’an
And be kind to orphans and give alms to the poor, in the