KHULEKANI MWELI Poems
- Holy Hooligans. We were born blessed and innocent. We were ...
- Your Physics Of Love. As your smile ignites on your face I ...
- Alcohol Is Not An Addiction Alcohol Abuse Is Not An ...
- A Coward Like Me We lean on peace as we avoid ...
- Jealousy A professional qualification of wickedness. The ...
- She Loves Me. She ain’t my lover. She ain’t my friend. She ...
- Just So F**ken F***ked Up Jst so f*n f*d UP i was born, ...
MY NAME IS KHULEKANI GABRIEL MWELI, I WAS BORN IN SOUTH AFRICA, FREE STATE PROVINCE IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED VIRGINIA.I WAS FIRST INTO MUSIC, I STARTED ANALYZING EVERY LINE OF EVERY SONG THAT I USED TO LISTEN ESPECIALLY THE RHYTHM AND BLUES GENRE, I FIND OUT THERE IS SOME POETRY IN IT...IT WAS MY WISH TO BE A SINGER BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE THAT GOLDEN VOICE, SO I DECIDED TO START A CAREER IN ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KHULEKANI MWELI
We were born blessed and innocent.
We were GOD’s temple……I confess.
We grew like nourishing trees.
We were once sweet like honey made by bees.
NOT now! We are living in hell.
Our souls are possessed by these present evil world.
Our hearts carry anger like lions.
AND we began biting each other like pythons.
I thought we were raised by guardians who fears GOD.
They treated us like pots of gold.
Only to find out that everything was so fake.
OUR sins are deeper than that of a killer whale.
We still hooligans, we don’t give a damn.
We break every ...