kibrom habtu Poems
- An Inch On a fading sight of beauty An inch away from ...
- Black Beauty The screaming of the clocks and the sinking of ...
- At 2: 39 Am In the gloomy silence of the night I found my ...
- Unwantede breathing the cold air out there leaving me lonely...
- Sue My Heart Beneath the somber deeds of thought I ...
- Tears Of your whispering eyes Voiceless tears falling ...
- Undo This Moment my sweet, my soul, my heart unstressed my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On a fading sight of beauty
An inch away from tenderness
An inch a way from deadness
Or inch away to sleep against thy bosom
Mad about the false world
And the long wet grasses longing for the sun
Of the fading beauty, there is hope
But Inch away from it
The unknown deep calm eyes
The slow silent breath
And the glory years of this summer remind me of death
Departing me from thy bleeding heart
But again inch away from it
Inch away from the forbidden kiss
Inch away from blind dreams
And Inch away from the whispering death