Kilee Burton Poems
- Senioritus Sitting here waiting Watching the clock slowly ...
- A Bag Of Pencils He threw the bag at my head I screamed so ...
- Sleep Much needed Recharges Z's Droopy Eyes
- Waiting For Summertime Sitting here The sky can't be ...
- Bamboo She sits quitely staring above The stars are like ...
- Carts Solid heavy metal Stubborn Touched by many Sliding ...
- Oh So Scared I really hate the dark I run fast past the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kilee Burton
Sitting here waiting
Watching the clock slowly tick
Tic toc Tic toc
The days go by slowly
It's April and May is nowhere in sight
It is getting harder to wake up in the morning
Pushing the snooze button once again
Trying to find reasons to stay home
The mind is elsewhere, floating in the clouds
May is finally here
Graduation is full speed ahead
Seinoritus is getting worse
The heart is set on graduation
The mind wants to sleep in 'til noon
Graduation is finally here
That was the cure needed all along