Kim Robin Edwards
Kim Robin Edwards Poems
- Titanic (The Unsinkable Ship) ... What people believed in ...
- I Love Being Naked I love being naked. Taking my panties ...
- Reflections When you look into my eyes.You see ...
- A Cat's Life In a cat's life.We get a rubber mouse, a shoe ...
- A Dog's Life In a dog's life.We get toy balls, and toy ...
- Happy Independence Day Blow up them firecrackers. Light up ...
- A Horse Life In a horse life.We can play with a burlap ...
Kim Robin Edwards is an American Poet,
Singer-Songwriter.Born in Newfane, New York
October 15,1959.Spent his early years in Upper
State New York, mainly Hornell, New York where he
wrote some of his early poems/lyrics and love ballads.Kim became noticed as a poet in the early part of the twenty first century.As a contemporary poet and love ballad specialist.His writings between the years of 1980 and 2013 include great poems such as 'The Poem Tree', 'Veterans Day Salute', Titanic(The Unsinkable Ship) 'and 'The Derby'.Kim Robin Edwards continued writing, until his late years.Writing a variety of love ballads such as 'Two Lonely Hearts', 'I'm Ready For Love', and'Like Two ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Titanic (The Unsinkable Ship) :
What people believed in 1912.
Was a myth in the truth, placed on a shelf.
Was the unthinkable, unsinkable..
The fourty six thousand gross tons of steal.
Would never kneel or break its bow.
The ship could never sink or rust.
Was rumor going round, we all could trust.
The crowd showd up to celebrate.
As the ship was Christened to show its fate.
But The White Star Line was cruising fine.
When it hit a berg, under a darkened sky.
There it lie, with many to cry.
At the bottom of the sea she'll die.
They said the Titanic could never sink.
Their opinion a ...