Kimberley Waldron Poems
- 'Dream Catcher' Dream catcher a little device Dream catcher ...
- Anger And Me Anger is a form of fear Anger is what I’m ...
- Alone In The Dark lost and alone i cannot see the little ...
- Only In The Summer Only in the summer will I ever see The ...
- Satan's Little Helper He's small and bony, Gray and white, ...
- Graveyard Angels In a darkened land Under a tree An angel ...
- An Ocean In My Yard What would happen If the rainbow didn't...
I am 16 years old, I currently live in Georgia, but hope to movie back to New york very soon.....I'd like to become a artist, a writer or even an actor....I enjoy drawing, writing, watching action movies or comedy as well.
I adore laughter and its sound. I also favor music of all genres as well(except rap, r&b, soul, gospel...u get the gist) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dream catcher a little device
Dream catcher I see your surprise
Dream catcher wake me up
Dream catcher don't be rough
Dream catcher gives me its hand
Dream catcher takes me to the sand
Dream catcher takes my dreams
Dream catcher sends me back to sleep
Dream catcher so beautiful
Dream catcher my only hope
Dream catcher can't you see
I'm in your world
Come and catch me.