Kitty Smith Poems
- White Cat Fluffy white as fresh fallen snow. Golden eyes ...
- Ode To Carl Sandburg's 'Fog' The sun eyes
- Lost Love Remembering his gentle touch and tender kiss,
- Best Friends Greeting me with one ear flipped back The other...
- Old 172 Old 172 A Tribute to Richard DeBaugh By Karen S. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kitty Smith
Fluffy white as fresh fallen snow.
Golden eyes that glisten, a gilded glow.
I found her an orphaned shelter cat,
On a folded towel, trying to nap.
I brought her home, where she sniffed around
Accepting of the accommodations, she found.
We spent our first day, with her curled in my lap
After a giant yawn, she took a long winter nap.
Her name unknown, as she could not tell.
I surmised her name must be Snowelle,
Being white as snow and Christmas just passed,
My loss of Taffy left a loneliness, I couldn’t let last.
A youthful ball of white fluffy ...