Konjit Berhane Poems
- A Woman In the world of Saints
- Poverty The poor The homeless The mother The father
- After Death Born crying Die smiling For it is a change
- At This Moment At this time at this moment you are reading ...
- Mr. Peter & My Sister Mr. Peter & my sister This poem goes...
- Weirdo ‘m a weirdo And pseudo As if ‘m living my ...
- How Long? How long is a second If you are lost in the ...
I write for all the reasons in the planet…and
I know I suck
Lots of things I lack
But someday I hope to write the best
On that for trillions and Zillions u can bet
If you can have that much …lol more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the world of Saints
I would have been an Angel.
In the world of Peace
I would have been a Dove.
In the world of Passion
I would have been Love.
In the world of a Prayer
I would have been Praise.
In the world of Science
I would have been a Fact.
In the world of Wars
I would have been a Bullet.
In the world of Technology
I would have been Speed.
In the world of Agriculture
I would have been a Seed.
In the world of Manners
I would have been Politeness.
In the world of Fear.
I would have been Courage.
In the world of Sorrow