Biography of Konstantin Ananin
Worked in aviation (1981-1991) . Became a doctor (1989) . Have been a teacher of English since 1997. Published a book for children 'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' (2006) . Prefer writing iverhymes, but usually call them 'iverhycks' (sounds like limericks, at least partly) . Iverhymes aren't anything new in poetry, but special rhymes (guess why special, but don't think it's because they're funny: sometimes they can be serious) .
Interests: gardening, doing nothing.
Like films: good fantasy films, comedies and cartoons.
Like books: G. Durrell, L. Carroll, A. Milne, R. Kipling, R. Asprin.
Konstantin Ananin's Works:
'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' GLOSSA-PRESS.2006
- You left me! (Parody on 'Drinking makes ...
- Sweet theme 1. Home… sweet home. (Parody...
- About Brother Rabbit.
- Bird! Sing!
- ‘I know’ will be my answer.
- Acrostic 1. Starfish?
- A brilliant idea.
- Let me…
- What do we have books for?
- First come, first... eaten.
- Stars are calling!
- After A.A. Milne.
- A star has fallen.
Do you grow salad?
Sometimes people who live in towns and cities don't know where salad comes from.
- You’re a gardener, Peter, I know.
You’ve got a garden, what do you grow?
- Apples and pears, pumpkins and greens,
Strawberries, carrots, egg-plants and beans.
- Have you grown salad this summer?
- Ha! Salad isn’t grown, it’s cooked, Anna!
Taste this tomato.