Biography of Konstantin Ananin
Worked in aviation (1981-1991) . Became a doctor (1989) . Have been a teacher of English since 1997. Published a book for children 'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' (2006) . Prefer writing iverhymes, but usually call them 'iverhycks' (sounds like limericks, at least partly) . Iverhymes aren't anything new in poetry, but special rhymes (guess why special, but don't think it's because they're funny: sometimes they can be serious) .
Interests: gardening, doing nothing.
Like films: good fantasy films, comedies and cartoons.
Like books: G. Durrell, L. Carroll, A. Milne, R. Kipling, R. Asprin.
Konstantin Ananin's Works:
'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' GLOSSA-PRESS.2006
Konstantin Ananin Poems
Sweet Theme 1. Home… Sweet Home. (Parody...
Home’s a place where Your parents take care Of you, and any time You want, you easily find
You Left Me! (Parody On 'Drinking Makes ...
You left me! The only friend That could always help me to stand Any sorrow or pain. How could you break the chain
About Brother Rabbit.
Brother Rabbit and Brother Terrapin wanted to run round a tree. They went to Brother Bear and asked him to be the referee. He said to Brother Terrapin, “You win if you’re the first to take the stone! ” Brother Rabbit ran and won as Brother Terrapin could only go,
‘i Know’ Will Be My Answer.
- Art! Why are getting This enormous pig in? Your Ellen is known as A woman who hates a mess.
A Brilliant Idea.
- You need some more stamps. ___________________________- Why? I’ve already put on five. - You see, your letter is too
Acrostic 1. Starfish?
Starfish? Are they the creatures That are covered with small stars? Are their typical features Rather unusual? Are
- Hey, you! Bird! Sing! - Impossible, I mean You should first pay. - Aha! OK!
Let me touch you – I’ll become a gentle wind. Let me kiss you –
After A.A. Milne.
Once Little Teddy was near a tree. He heard the noise that he knew. “A bee? No! Many bees! Much honey! With it the day’s always sunny! ”
Acrostic 5. I Feel Your Hands.
I feel Nan’s and Mummy’s hands Far away, in distant lands. Eagles are soaring in the sky. Ermines always try to hide.
Acrostic 2. Starfish.
Starfish live in salty water. To have a starfish you ought to Anchor in a calm place and find Red ones as they’re the best kind.
- One, two, three… - What shall we play? - Hide-and-seek, Six, seven, eight,
What Do We Have Books For?
- I’m going to give you some Books for your birthday. - Never mind, I’ve read the one You gave me on New Year’s Day.
First Come, First... Eaten.
First come, first served. (Proverb) . When angry, count a hundred. (Proverb) . - It’s dinner-time! Come on in!
- Last night you told me about our firework.
- Yes, but I don’t know how it works.
- What’s the problem? Tell me.
- I’ve lost the instruction, you see.
- My God, we have too little time.
_________________________- Wait a bit,
Don’t lose hope.
______________- I wonder where you lost it.
- In the street.