Konstantin Ananin (08.11.1958 / Kiev)
Biography of Konstantin Ananin
Worked in aviation (1981-1991) . Became a doctor (1989) . Have been a teacher of English since 1997. Published a book for children 'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' (2006) . Prefer writing iverhymes, but usually call them 'iverhycks' (sounds like limericks, at least partly) . Iverhymes aren't anything new in poetry, but special rhymes (guess why special, but don't think it's because they're funny: sometimes they can be serious) .
Interests: gardening, doing nothing.
Like films: good fantasy films, comedies and cartoons.
Like books: G. Durrell, L. Carroll, A. Milne, R. Kipling, R. Asprin.
Konstantin Ananin's Works:
'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' GLOSSA-PRESS.2006
- ‘I know’ will be my answer.
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’
- A brilliant idea.
- A horror story.
- A man-eating tiger or a tiger-eating man...
- A star has fallen.
- A… pear… has… fallen…, Father.
- About Brother Rabbit.
- Acrostic 1. Starfish?
- Acrostic 10. Snow.
- Acrostic 11. Snow.
- Acrostic 12. Snow.
- Acrostic 13. Snow.
- Acrostic 14. Snow.
How to shoot.
- Let’s go shooting today.
- The place, Tom the Hunter has shown.
- First show me your new gun.
_______________________- Over there.
- Wow! Have you shot somewhere?
____________________________- At this stone.
- Great! Let me shoot with it.
- Well, yesterday I showed you some aims, guy.