Biography of Konstantin Ananin
Worked in aviation (1981-1991) . Became a doctor (1989) . Have been a teacher of English since 1997. Published a book for children 'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' (2006) . Prefer writing iverhymes, but usually call them 'iverhycks' (sounds like limericks, at least partly) . Iverhymes aren't anything new in poetry, but special rhymes (guess why special, but don't think it's because they're funny: sometimes they can be serious) .
Interests: gardening, doing nothing.
Like films: good fantasy films, comedies and cartoons.
Like books: G. Durrell, L. Carroll, A. Milne, R. Kipling, R. Asprin.
Konstantin Ananin's Works:
'IVERHYMES! ! ! ' GLOSSA-PRESS.2006
Konstantin Ananin Poems
Sweet theme 1. Home… sweet home. (Parody...
Home’s a place where Your parents take care Of you, and any time You want, you easily find
You left me! (Parody on 'Drinking makes ...
You left me! The only friend That could always help me to stand Any sorrow or pain. How could you break the chain
- Hey, you! Bird! Sing! - Impossible, I mean You should first pay. - Aha! OK!
‘I know’ will be my answer.
- Art! Why are getting This enormous pig in? Your Ellen is known as A woman who hates a mess.
About Brother Rabbit.
Brother Rabbit and Brother Terrapin wanted to run round a tree. They went to Brother Bear and asked him to be the referee. He said to Brother Terrapin, “You win if you’re the first to take the stone! ” Brother Rabbit ran and won as Brother Terrapin could only go,
A brilliant idea.
- You need some more stamps. ___________________________- Why? I’ve already put on five. - You see, your letter is too
Let me touch you – I’ll become a gentle wind. Let me kiss you –
Acrostic 1. Starfish?
Starfish? Are they the creatures That are covered with small stars? Are their typical features Rather unusual? Are
Acrostic 5. I feel your hands.
I feel Nan’s and Mummy’s hands Far away, in distant lands. Eagles are soaring in the sky. Ermines always try to hide.
After A.A. Milne.
Once Little Teddy was near a tree. He heard the noise that he knew. “A bee? No! Many bees! Much honey! With it the day’s always sunny! ”
By the Caribbean Sea.
- If you spend your holiday By the Caribbean Sea, It shows you have money. - I think you’re wrong, Honey.
- One, two, three… - What shall we play? - Hide-and-seek, Six, seven, eight,
What do we have books for?
- I’m going to give you some Books for your birthday. - Never mind, I’ve read the one You gave me on New Year’s Day.
First come, first... eaten.
First come, first served. (Proverb) . When angry, count a hundred. (Proverb) . - It’s dinner-time! Come on in!
- Mary, it’s difficult for Annie-mouse
To live in winter in her house,
But there she puts grass and seeds.
- How does Annie-mouse do it?
- She cuts grass and carries into her house,
Annie is a very clever mouse.
- Has she put much grass yet?
- She’s cut much but hasn’t put all.
- I wonder when she cut and put that.