Kristina Bowman Poems
- Akward Start I guess it was an akward start Looking at each...
- Funeral I'm Standing At Your Funeral Ready To Say Good ...
- My Five Senses The sun slowly fell Behind the horizion Oh ...
- The Pain Of Unshared Love I'll never forget that heart ...
- Tragic Love Song I get this feeling in my heart whenver you ...
- Will Will my first love be you? Will our love love stay ...
- I Remember Yeah I remember those time Don't you?
As a young girl I wasn't much into reading or writing. I was very outgoing and wanted to be outside. As I got to elementary school and parts of middle school, I started writing poems, most very depressing due to many issues in my life. Most of my poems deal with my love life, and things that are currently going on. I'm In high school my poems never changed, my mood and self esteem remained down, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristina Bowman
I guess it was an akward start
Looking at each other not far apart
Smiles here and there with red on our cheeks
Thought we've only known each other a few weeks
There's something about you I want to know
Will you say yes? Will You say no?
It took one look and I fell for you
But you make me wonder what to do
Will You hold me every night
always look at me and hold me tight
Will you kiss me like no other kiss
Will you send me texts and say 'Your the only one I miss'
But that's only a dream
Or maybe.. it may seem
Well.. should I tell.