Kristina Bowman Poems
- My Five Senses The sun slowly fell Behind the horizion Oh ...
- The Pain Of Unshared Love I'll never forget that heart ...
- Tragic Love Song I get this feeling in my heart whenver you ...
- Will Will my first love be you? Will our love love stay ...
- Akward Start I guess it was an akward start Looking at each...
- I Remember Yeah I remember those time Don't you?
- My Life My life was ruined by one mistake From that point on...
As a young girl I wasn't much into reading or writing. I was very outgoing and wanted to be outside. As I got to elementary school and parts of middle school, I started writing poems, most very depressing due to many issues in my life. Most of my poems deal with my love life, and things that are currently going on. I'm In high school my poems never changed, my mood and self esteem remained down, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristina Bowman
My Five Senses
The sun slowly fell
Behind the horizion
Oh can you smell
The mist falling from the gray sky
Do you see the girl with the dark dress
Standing alone as if full of stress
Touch her shoulder and see her turn
Taste her lips as you press yours to hers
Put her arm around her as she stirs
Whisper 'I love you'
Then wait to hear
Her loving voice say
'I love you too.. dear'