KwaNdebele Science School
KwaNdebele Science School Poems
- My Black Is Beautiful Yes, I'm black, darker than most, But...
- Tell Me If I Am Lying I spoke words and made a move About ...
- Loving You Loving you was the best way to go. It was the ...
- Eight Things I Hate I hate that I love you I hate that I ...
- In The Middle Of The Night In the middle of the night When ...
- Someone Special There is someone special to me And also very...
- The Gallery Located In My The gallery located in my Mind ...
All poets are strictly from KwaNdebele Science School.
This book is a collection of various poets, and it consists of their best and favorite poems.
We would like to outline that this poems are from students from Grade seven till to Grade twelve.
KwaNdebele Science School is willing to shear with the world the young and talented poets aged from 13 years to 23 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Black Is Beautiful
Yes, I'm black, darker than most,
But in my blackness I boast.
Boasting of my own? No!
But boasting of the quality
Which He: my God gave me!
From the curvature of my hips
To the thickness of my thighs,
Yes; even down to my big brown eyes?
He made my black beautiful!
And for the first time in a long
Time, I'm loving me and mine.
Come to the truth, should have
Known it from my youth,
But now that I know my
Black is beautiful,
You cannot use me, mistreat
Or abuse me.
It is no longer a allusion but
I have come to the ...