L.A Barboza Poems
- Thank You Mom With a lion's rage, I will fight to the ...
- For A Moment Love is real, To every man and woman reading ...
- Distanced...From Para...Dise Looking at old chats, And ...
- Back To The Well The book of the past, Is gone. The book ...
- Just Not To Say Goodbye Go back to the deep realms, Where ...
- Wish On The Well Sparks fly, Between little traces of ...
- Something Else I have been one conjugated with the night. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about L.A Barboza
Thank You Mom
With a lion's rage,
I will fight to the end.
I will be the mage,
The one that makes magic to have his best friend.
A golden shadow,
Has been the fights.
You act like a widow,
A strong might.
I will bring bronze silver and gold,
From heaven's streaming shore.
I will bring rubies diamonds and esmeralds,
From the deepest mines of the interminable sky.
I will bring the buried treasures,
Of the deepest pond.
I will bring the whole world,
Just to get your love.
I have seen shooting stars pass by,
The dark, gloomy sky.