Labeeb Ibrahim Poems
- You You brought a smile on my face. Your silence crawled ...
- An Insomniac Activist Is Born From the loud silences, My ...
- Loveless Sing to me your silence, Numb me with the absence ...
- Love Again Sang I, in the midst of the night, Aloud, So ...
- The Trick Of A Dream I knew, the dream that I’m to dream does...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Labeeb Ibrahim
Sang I, in the midst of the night,
Aloud, So could you hear,
Caught up with some strange fright,
As If the time to part was near
My heart is a Whirling Dervish..
Round and round he goes..
With the rhythm inherent,
And I sing the song of my soul..
The harp I play is my Love for You..
I can’t stop playing it,
For my Dervish will stop to whirl
And vanish in nothingness,
And the rhythm will know..
The pain of the leave..
And will I exist no more
To Love You, my Beloved..
For the Love for You is my air,
My life, My being….