Lara Biyuts Poems
- Seasons So, the sky is broken- the melting splinters in ...
- To Oscar Wilde From Irony, the alien planet, to Earth You ...
- Caught In The Toils Of Autumn Hours, days, weeks rustle ...
- Imagery To draw black glass, to play the hubris and ...
- Decadence-1913 I felt someone come. It’s opaque sense of ...
- Primrose Path, In 2007 O white September with blue eyes, ...
- Autumn Mood In October,2006 One more nameless autumn; ...
A SmashWords author of 8 books of fiction,2 books of essays, and 2 books of poetry. Writer of the blog RevueBlanche.blogspot.com (created in 2007) . Collage maker and photographer for her book covers. Lara Biyuts’ book A Handful of Blossoms is listed among the Best Gay Historical-2012. Her works are accepted for anthologies: Hope Springs a Turtle, and Cat's Cradle Time Yarns (Time Yarns Anthologies) . Her old tale is recently featured on TheHolidayCafe.com, in summer,2013, and her old poems in autumn,2013. Her essays are published at FlexWriterBlogsOnline.net. She is a Goodreads librarian. Her self-published eBooks are available at Barnes & Noble, iBookstore, SmashWords, Lulu.com, iTunes, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lara Biyuts
So, the sky is broken-
the melting splinters in branches of trees.
People crumble into the snow,
and the silence
like a way home over a chasm.
Now, the sun has melted-
like honey on your lips.
The birds drink the air singing.
and you kiss the sky-it's springtime!
Sunlight-to emerald; then-rubies on blue,
diamonds on black,
and golden straws within your hair.
Summer is with you!