UPDATE: I have now updated most of my poems with additional notes. So now you have a reason to re-read poems you have already seen. Its like the extras on a DVD!
I try to deliver the goods, so to speak. The reaction I seek from my readers is a smile, a laugh, and maybe saying 'I never thought of it like that before.' I try to be witty and satirical, yet also accessible and fun. My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- My alcohol-abusing Dad said 'I love you....
- That's Not My Job (to make sense)
- My Dad gave me a Coupon
- On the Rebound
- They Took My Picture at the Mall
- Dimensions (or My New Glasses)
- Everyone has a Weird Dream Once in a Whi...
- Help me, then leave me
- The Limits of Science (or Social Life Ho...
- Psychology Haiku
- Mini Golf Conspiracy
- Generation Xer On A Soap Box
- You Are Not Ugly
- Poems Destroy Relationships
Comments about Larry Hussey
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)