Larry Hussey (41 / Seattle, Washington, USA)
UPDATE: I have now updated most of my poems with additional notes. So now you have a reason to re-read poems you have already seen. Its like the extras on a DVD!
I try to deliver the goods, so to speak. The reaction I seek from my readers is a smile, a laugh, and maybe saying 'I never thought of it like that before.' I try to be witty and satirical, yet also accessible and fun. My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Good Dream
- A Run on the Bank
- A Story With A Moral (or The Mountain of...
- Chakra Limerick
- Cold, Hard Wine Bottles
- Dimensions (or My New Glasses)
- Everyone Competes with Friends
- Everyone Gets the Brush-Off
- Everyone has a Weird Dream Once in a Whi...
- Everyone has Issues with Growing Up
- Everyone is Above Average
- Everyone Knows Attraction
- Everyone Knows that Chess Feeling
- Everyone Needs A New Poem (Or A Dog)
Comments about Larry Hussey
Happy Birthday Naim Frashëri!
(1846-1900) Albanian poet and writer
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.