Lauren Meredith Gould
Lauren Meredith Gould Poems
- Love, More Than Love, And The ... i love how your eyes ...
- To Grandpa Grandpa, I still think you're here, That ...
- Mirror, Mirror Mirror, mirror On the wall. How old will I ...
- High School dancing down the sidewalk listening to my ...
- The Sunglasses You see it in color, You see it in black and...
- Hell Why the hell do you do this to me? You say you love ...
- Your Luxury I wish I was your luxury I want to be held with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Meredith Gould
Love, More Than Love, And The Moments
i love how your eyes are so dark
that when you stare into mine
i feel like i'm surrounded by you
i love how you take a breath
just before we kiss because
you know it's going to be long
and passionate, so romantic.
i love how the taste of your lips
on mine is just so perfect.
i love how you put your arms
around me, i feel so protected.
i love how my body fits perfectly
into yours when we hold eachother close.
I love how we lust for eachother and
i love how you passionatly stare into my eyes
when we make the best love, so perfect.
I love how ...