Lauwo George Poems
- Obama! Obama! From Bungoma to Oklahoma It's Obama! Obama! ...
- The Passing Of Nelson Mandela -new- The trumpet is blowing from ...
- Black Dot -new- A shapeless hapless black dot The black ants ...
- When The Sun Shines Nothing hides underneath When it shines ...
- Colorless Tears Colorless are the tears of emotion Genuine ...
- The Spell Of A Goat He is a frantic fanatic The game ...
- The Bullets Shall Sing The bullets shall sing in dizzying ...
Writing has always been my passion since childhood. I discovered my drive for writing while I was in elementary school. I was interest mostly in short stories. I don't remember exactly how I found myself into poetry, but Poetry is what I have always been writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauwo George
From Bungoma to Oklahoma
It's Obama! Obama! Our Barack Obama.
Lips and tongues ululate your name, and
Your ideology is a hot topic within the intelligentsia.
Are you the real reincarnation
Of Martin Luther and his King-size dream.
In broad daylight, Luther dreamt of no color or race.
Can you dare to dream of a paradise of all faces.
Are you, by all means necessary,
Like Malcolm with his big X on racism,
Striving and struggling for racial harmony?
Can you harmonize between the haves and the haves not?
Obama! Obama! Our Barack Obama