Lauwo George Poems
- Hero She looks at me Looks at me every day, She looks at ...
- Black Dot A shapeless hapless black dot As black as a ...
- Punctuation The coma of a sweet Love letter is after The ...
- Obama! Obama! From Bungoma to Oklahoma It's Obama! Obama! ...
- Black Gown Look at her, she’s desperate She’s feeling the ...
- Beloved Father You must get used to people Getting shocked ...
- When The Sun Shines Nothing hides underneath When it shines ...
Writing has always been my passion since childhood. I discovered my drive for writing while I was in elementary school. I was interest mostly in short stories. I don't remember exactly how I found myself into poetry, but Poetry is what I have always been writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauwo George
She looks at me
Looks at me every day,
She looks at me with lusty eyes.
She thinks I am a hero
Kind of hero
She’s been longing for
The hero of her heart
She’s seen heroes
And heroes of heroes
I am a real hero
One she’s never seen
Her eyes can’t see
Anything remarkable in me
Her senses can’t feel
Anything unique in me
But her heart
Her uncompromising heart
Has fallen for me