leonard daranjo Poems
- (1) Ode To Immortality
- (1) All Things Must Pass Like voices drifting in a ...
- (1) Divine Receptacle
- (1) Dawn Chorus Night languishes On the crest of dawn
- (1) Celestial Visitor - Ph...
- (1) Art Is An Octopus Chiselled in stone; Pencilled in a...
- All Things Touched By Time Out of the swamp of ...
Teach Communicative English in my personal capacity. I reach out to students of all bacgrounds. I help them to come to grips with their communication problems.
I believe that people should - in whatever way they can - try to make a positive difference in the lives of others. When one uses his/her talent to help others, the true meaning and beauty of life comes out.
I am also involved with Genpact - one of the leading BPOs - as a consultant. Here also I train job seekers. I try to bring them up to an acceptable level of communication competence in English after which they are provided jobs in Genpact.
I am an outdoor person. I am absolutely ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(1) Ode To Immortality
Jetting creative fire
Through a diamond eye
Sculpting hair-like ripples
On an emerald sky